The new Lead Sled DFT 2 (dual-frame technology) has been re-designed to provide shooters with the industry's recoil reduction system and the versatility to fit virtually any shotgun or rifle, all built around a precision shooting platform. Whether you are trying to shoot the very tighest possible group with your rifle or patterning your favourite shotgun, the Lead Sled DFT 2 provides an optimal platform for shooting without the negative effects of recoil.
- Reduces recoil by up to 95 percent
- Extremely fine windage anf elevation adjustmetns
- adjustable cradle system fits almost any length rifle & shotgun
- re-designed baffled tray keeps up to 100 lbs od lead shot in place
- new recolutionary moulded front bag provides a soft touch but firmness for increased stability
- improved elevation ram eliminates wobble in the front cradle 2 1/2" adjustment (over 27 feet at 100 yards)
- Advanced rear recoil shock absorbing pad cushions the firearm during use
- Dual frame technology allows the length of the rest to be personalized
- Increased clearance of the Lead Sled DFT's unique dual frame design, it can accept most detachable magazine rifles (such as the AR-15 and AR-10) as well as lever-action rifles
- an innovative elastic retention strap can be used to strap in the forend of the gun, preventing the front of the gun from jumping out of he front cradle.
Caldwell Lead Sled DFT 2
- Product Code: CALD-LSDFT2