HikMicroTH35 Thermal Image Scope has 384 × 288 thermal detector and 1024 × 768 OLED monitor, which
provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc.
The device is used as a handheld monocular, clip on scope, or thermal image scope. The scope is mainly applied to scenarios
such as patrolling, and hunting, etc.
● 384 × 288 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD less than 35 mk (25 °C,F#=1.0)
● Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
● 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
● Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
● Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
● Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of color adjustable
● Up to 4.5 hours continuous working
|Sensor Resolution:||384×288||Detection Range:||1235m|
|Focal Length:||F35 / 1.0||Small Game:||Short-Medium|
|Battery Life:||4.5hrs||Big Game:||Medium|
Hikmicro Thunder TH35 Thermal Scope
- Product Code: HMTH35